Applications are now open for grants under the Driving Social Inclusion through Sport and Physical Activity Grants Program
Applications close at 2pm AEST on Thursday, 12 December 2019.
These grants are available to assist not-for-profit organisations including local community organisations, sporting organisations and local government entities help get involved in sport and recreational activities:
- Newly arrived migrants and refugees;
- People with a physical or mental disability;
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; and
Eligible activities include, but are not limited to:
- engaging with community organisations to deliver sport and physical activity projects;
- coaching clinics to teach sports skills and techniques;
- participation in local sports competitions;
- instruction in exercise and physical activity classes delivered by qualified instructors;
- research and data collection; and
- recruitment and engagement of translators required to deliver the activities.
More info found here: https://www.grants.gov.au/?event=public.GO.show&GOUUID=674CA0E0-CB5C-9DAB-A4CAE017C0AAD62C