There is an aged care crisis in Australia.
Over 100,000 older Australians are waiting for aged care at home with wait times now more than two years for the highest levels of care.
There aren’t enough aged care workers and they aren’t paid enough. Australia is far from having the workforce that is required to care for our ageing population.
You’re invited along to Kate’s community discussion to share your thoughts, ideas & experiences.
- Thursday 19 March 2020 @ 2.00pm – 4.00pm
- ANZAC Room | Greensborough RSL 111 Main St, Greensborough
- With Julie Collins MP | Shadow Minister for Ageing & Seniors and Andrew Giles MP | Federal Member for Scullin
- Refreshments will be served at conclusion.
- Places are limited so RSVPs are essential.
RSVP to 9459 1411 or to email@example.com