Applications are open for the Information, Linkages and Capacity Building Grant Rounds.
As part of the Government’s commitment to empowering people with disability to participate in their communities, organisations are invited via an open, competitive grant process to apply to deliver services under the Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) program with up to $140 million available under two open, competitive grant opportunities. These grant opportunities are:
- the Social and Community Participation grant opportunity; and
- the Individual Capacity Building grant opportunity.
Social and Community Participation (SCP) grant opportunity
- Funding of up to $50 million will be available under Social and Community Participation (SCP) grant opportunity for the delivery of one-off, time-limited activities of two years duration from April 2024 to June 2026.
- Funding is to support people with disability, their families and carers to participate, contribute and benefit from mainstream community activities including arts, culture, sport and recreation. The intended outcomes of the SCP stream are people with disability, their families and carers:
- have greater opportunities to participate and contribute in the community
- have increased accessibility to, and inclusion in, communities.
- The SCP grant opportunity has opened and closes on 6 October 2023.
To find out more please visit: Current Grant Opportunity View – GO6406: GrantConnect (grants.gov.au)
Individual Capacity Building (ICB) grant opportunity
- Funding of up to $90 million will be available to deliver one-off, time-limited activities for up to three years from July 2024 to June 2027.
- Funding is for activities to support systemic, nationwide access to peer support, mentoring, self-advocacy and other skills building for people with disability, their family and carers. This grant opportunity will assist providers and community groups to deliver tailored information, resources and supports, addressing the needs of all people with disability, their family and carers.
- The ICB grant opportunity has opened and closes on 30 November 2023.
To find out more please visit: Current Grant Opportunity View – GO6407: GrantConnect (grants.gov.au)
Eligible organisations may apply for one or both grant opportunities however their application must be aligned with the purpose of the grant opportunity and the same application cannot be subtitled for both grant opportunities.
Interested organisations can find more information on the Grant Connect website at www.grants.gov.au.