Thank you for sending us your 2021 Powering Communities Grant application
We've received your project details and we'll reply by email shortly.
The Powering Communities Program will provide $10.2 million in grants to help not-for-profit community organisations reduce energy use, improve energy productivity and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Up to $67,700 is available to fund up to 12 projects in every electorate, including right here in Eden-Monaro.
- The minimum grant amount is $5,000.
- The maximum grant amount is $12,000.
The program aims to save energy and reduce power bills through:
- Upgrading equipment to reduce energy consumption
- Undertaking energy management activities and assessments, such as energy systems assessments and feasibility studies
- Investing in energy monitoring and management systems
- Investing in on-site renewable energy and solar-connected batteries
Eligible projects include:
- Installing solar PV systems and solar-connected batteries
- Replacing some energy using equipment with new, more efficient equipment
- Energy audits and monitoring equipment
The full list of eligible activities are set out in the Program Guidelines.
How to apply:
Read the Program Guidelines, make sure that your organisation and activities are eligible, then complete below expression of interest form before 20 August, 2021.
If your EOI is approved, you will be invited to complete a detailed formal application through an online portal which will be processed by the Department of Industry.